Justice in Justice
Justice in Justice promotes education on the justice system and advocates directly for reforms at the national level. This project is implemented in joint cooperation with CLARD.
The aim of the project is to encourage civil society and citizens to advocate for positive reforms in certain fields of justice sector in Kosovo and promote public accountability by helping citizens to seek justice when their rights are violated by government officials and institutions.
Activities include public education workshops in dozens of municipalities across Kosovo, advocacy trainings to teach citizens how to advocate for reform in Kosovo, expert roundtables to help identify needed justice-system reforms, and direct advocacy for public policy reforms on a wide range of issues such as:
- Compensation on Human Rights Violations
- Amendments of Articles and Laws
- Adopting Administrative Instructions
- Improving the disciplinary complaint mechanisms used by justice system institutions such as the Police Inspectorate of Kosovo, the Kosovo Judicial Council, the Kosovo Prosecutorial Counsel, and the Kosovo Chamber of Advocates.
- Adopting brochures that inform victims of human rights violations of their legal rights and the public resources available to them.
"bringing out the advocate in everyone"
Get In Touch
© 2023 All Rights Reserved by ATRC