Multiple positions to Join PIAKOS Project Team in Kosovo
Contracting Authority: Advocacy Training and Resource Center (ATRC)
Project: Public Information and Awareness Services for Vulnerable Communities in Kosovo (PIAKOS)
Funded by: The World Bank through the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), acting as administrator of the State and Peace Building Multi-Donor Trust fund.
Application deadline: 15 December 2023 at 4:00 PM
Expected start date: January/February 2024.
In September 2023, the Advocacy Training and Resource Center (ATRC) signed a grant agreement with the World Bank through International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (“Bank”), acting as the administrator of the State for Peace Building Multi-Donor Trust Fund. The World Bank’s mission is to help the Bank’s clients in the ECA region to reduce poverty and achieve environmentally and socially sustainable development.
Advocacy Training and Resource Center (ATRC) invites applications for multiple positions as part of the PIAKOS project, aimed at enhancing access to crucial information and counseling services to strengthen land and property registration and reinforce tenure security in Kosovo. The project involves public outreach, awareness campaigns, targeted analysis for inclusion, and capacity-building initiatives in collaboration with civil society organizations. The objective of the Project is to improve access to land and property registration information and counseling services for women, youth, and vulnerable persons in Kosovo. The project spans the entire territory of the Republic of Kosovo, emphasizing regions inhabited by ethnic minorities and other vulnerable communities.
- Component and Reporting
- Specialist Contract and Procurement
- Specialist Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
- Specialist Community Engagement Officers (3)
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Job Title: Component and Reporting Specialist
Appointment Type: 100% of the time.
Duration: 1 year with the possibility of extension
Location: Primarily based in Prishtina, Kosovo, with potential travel requirements to various municipalities for effective project implementation.
ATRC is looking for a highly qualified Component and Reporting Specialist that will be responsible for the detailed oversight of specific project components, ensuring that they align with project objectives and are executed effectively. Additionally, the specialist will play a key role in reporting on project progress, challenges, and results. The Component and Reporting Specialist shall report to the Project Manager and Executive Director of ATRC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Component Management and Oversight
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of project components of Public Outreach and Awareness, Targeted Analysis for Inclusion and Capacity Building and Project Management.
- Liaise with implementing partners, including Governmental Agencies, CSOs, grass-root organizations, and other stakeholders, ensuring alignment with project objectives.
- Facilitate the creation and use of targeted communication strategies, ensuring that outreach activities are effectively reaching the intended audiences.
- Propose legal solutions through legal initiatives in close cooperation with governmental agencies and partner.
- Maintain regular contact with legislative, judiciary and government partners.
- Prepare regular progress reports detailing achievements, challenges, and recommendations for the various project components.
- Ensure timely submission of all reports to the World Bank, ATRC, and other stakeholders as required.
- Collaborate with the M&E team to incorporate data and insights into reports.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for implementing partners and stakeholders involved in the project components under their purview.
- Facilitate workshops, focus groups, and other engagement activities, ensuring active participation and feedback collection.
- Monitor the quality of project component outputs, ensuring that they meet project standards and World Bank guidelines.
- Identify areas of improvement and recommend solutions to enhance component effectiveness.
Coordination with Project Teams
- Work closely with other project team members, ensuring that there’s seamless integration between components and overall project objectives.
- Provide updates to the Project Manager and other team members on component progress and challenges.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, law, development studies, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in component management and reporting for large-scale projects, preferably in international developments in Kosovo.
- Previous experience in drafting legal initiatives related to the right of property.
- Previous experience on protection of the rights of vulnerable groups in Kosovo with special focus on women, youth and minority rights, is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with World Bank procedures and guidelines is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Strong communication skills in both Albanian and English written and oral.
- Knowledge of Serbian Language is a strong advantage.
- Resident of Kosovo
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This is a full-time position.
- Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Submit your application, comprising your CV and Cover Letter, to [email protected] by 4:00 PM on December 15, 2023. Ensure the subject line reads ‘Job Title – NAME SURNAME’ (e.g., ‘ Component and Reporting Specialist– Name and Surname’).
We embrace diversity and provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
Join us in contributing to sustainable development through impactful community initiatives!
"bringing out the advocate in everyone"
Get In Touch
© 2023 All Rights Reserved by ATRC