Vacancy Announcement – Project Coordinator
Job Code Title: Project Coordinator
Employer: Advocacy Training and Resource Center – ATRC
Duration: 13 months year
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direct supervision of ATRC management, the Project Coordinator will be primarily responsible for coordinating all aspects of the project.
The main duties will be to:
- Coordinate trainings with CSOs, judicial and police actors and roundtables with local governments;
- Prepare and deliver project presentation materials and activities;
- Desk research on issues of hate speech, hate crimes, human rights, media reporting and other relevant areas;
- Establish and maintain contact with strategic stakeholders, including: NGOs, civil society, communities, municipalities, government agencies and other formal and non-formal groups throughout Kosovo;
- Conduct monitoring activities to public institutions relevant to the project scope;
- Management of knowledge and information generated by project activities and provide input to the overall development of the ATRC program covering the issue;
- Produce narrative reports and other documents as per donor request;
- University degree in a relevant field and expertise in rule of law, political science, development studies or international relations;
- At least 2 years of experience in management, planning, monitoring and reporting, preferably in areas of rule of law, human rights, and hate speech;
- Good research and writing skills, and good command of research methods;
- Experience and in depth knowledge on human rights in Kosovo;
- Excellent coordination and communication skills;
- Skilled in use of computer programs, including data processing skills and usage of Microsoft office; and,
- Fluent in Albanian and English languages, written and oral.
Applicants are requested to submit their CV-s (including two names of referees) and a cover letter explaining their motivation, qualifications and suitability for the position to [email protected] by 30th June, 2020, before 16:00.
ATRC will only respond to shortlisted candidates. Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.